Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"A Hole in TheRe?"

Like most toddlers, Brady's "r" sound is usually pronounced like a Long-Islander. He says things like "ova day-ah" for "over there." For some reason today, he over-enunciated the word "there" and it had me in stitches! Oh my goodness, my belly hurt from laughing so hard! When he was climbing on the ottoman, it moved making a space between the chair and ottoman. He was shoving his stuffed animals in the space and kept saying, "There's a hole in thay-ER?" Finally, after he said it (no exaggeration) like 20 times I found the camera and recorded it for Brett.

1 comment:

Amber said...

He's got a little country twAng! He is so cute, I want to eat him up...