Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 5, 2012

Picture Day- Fall 2012

Today Brady has school pictures.  I'm taking Sylvie over there so they can get photographed together.  We took a few practice shots at home.
Photo credit: Brady.  Good job, bud! 
These are a little out of focus (poor Brady had to hold that honkin' big camera!), but I love these b/c I remember how tightly Sylvie was squeezing me.  She requested, "huggie! huggie!  Tight squeeze, Mommy!"

Sylvie's shirt is actually a size 6-12 mo dress that Ms. Allison gave to her.
Loved it then, and still Love it now!
Since I'm back-blogging, I can post the actual picts that came home this week-
o.m.g. love!
(even if our scanner makes the color off a bit
and I probably should have fixed B's hair!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
They are growing up Way too fast!!!

1 comment:

TDBurke said...

Love the school pics! Kellan's, not so good.