Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Snow Men


I was inside fixing lunch while the boys played outside. They were both having their own fun. Brady was shoveling and using his lawn mower. Apparently it doubles as a snow blower. He insisted on using it, but was rather disturbed that he had to keep cleaning off the wheels.

Meanwhile the big boy of the house was busy building a snow man. It was so cute to see the two of them- each enjoying the snow, but with parallel play. ;p



I think this one on the left is cute b/c it looks like Brett is talking to the snowman. "Hmm, you need a face dude."
Here's what happens when you call the little snowman inside to eat lunch. When they stepped inside a moment later, Brady was all smiles and cooperative. I asked Brett how he got the transition to go so well. His reply: "I asked him if he wanted to go inside so we could watch football." lol!

After lunch and nap, we put Brady in his already-too-small snowsuit and walked up to the elementary school and the boys went sledding. I would have liked to sled with Brady too, but was a little nervous about being able to make it back up the hill- lol! It was getting dark and still snowing though, so the pictures aren't great ones.

In this one I wanted the snowman to be our winter measuring stick, so the boys stood next to him.

3 comments:

Piggy said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Tiffany and Brett! I just got caught up on four months of your blog 'cause my life's been all about work and the kids since Jaxon was born. What soccer skills Brady has! I should get that play woad for Drea 'cause she loved playing with our cousin's train set during Thanksgiving!

Courtney said...

i LOVED that snowman! it was so big!!

Soma said...

That is one awesome snowman!!