Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

The Toddler Box Step

Brady Loves to dance. Almost every night we have a dance party at his request, "I want to dance! Dance Mommy, Dance!" I'm told that at daycare they also have a daily dance party. Toddlers just love to "move it!" Brady has specific instructions for those participating in his dance party. I tend to clap when I dance and he schools me, "No clapping Mommy! Dance!" "Dance" is really just juming up and down...something his sister and I don't always love at 33 weeks gestation. ;p

I used to say that Brady liked Lady Gaga's song, Poker Face because I liked it and used to blast it and dance with him when he was a baby. Well, now that he can express his opinions, he really does like it...the blasting is at his request. :) I was hysterical laughing tonight over his fancy footwork with his (modified toddler) box step and his Poker Face wave. So I had to get it on video. I wave my hands in front of my face when we dance to this song and I didn't realize he was copying me until I watched the video. Hilarious kid! I'll have to get video of his Indian dancing (including the light bulb and ankle jumping) with Daddy to his other favorite song these days, Black Eyed Peas' I Gotta Feeling.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Dude! He's got some sweet moves!

Aunt Mar said...

Tiff he really has good moves and keeps to the Beat !!!
Nice try at break-dancing little man

Aunt Mar