Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Overheard @ Daycare

I love when Brady's daycare providers tell me stories from Brady's day. Today Norhan told me she was asking one of the other kids to tell her something that she liked. She said, "Brady comes running in from the other room and says, "I like my mommy!" in toddler drive-by fashion and runs off." LOL! Love it!

Adela told me that they often say the same thing to Brady that we do at home, "Brady, don't say No. You say Okay or you say Yes." She said today that she called him for a diaper change and he ran the other way and said "No!" (He often does this at home too. We think it's because he hates to interrupt his playing.) She said he then changed his mind, came over on his own, and said to her, "I don't say no." LOL! Awesome!

No comments: