Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Blog Book


This year my "big gift" to Brett was our 2007/2008 blog book. As our historian, The Luhring Life blog is my year-round gift to our family. It takes time to blog but it's important to me to record these memories. It took even more time for my perfectionist self to make the blog a hard copy book. (I used Blurb, in case you're wondering.) But it is SO worth it! And as time-consuming as it was, it was really fun to look back and remember each of those times as I created the 300+ posts/235-page book. This time around, I combined 2007 and 2008 because 2007 was a short blogging year for us. Moving forward, I'll just do each year- and our little family will be getting our memories from the previous year as a Christmas present annually. Our gift is each other and our precious memories! :)


3 comments:

veronica said...

I can't wait to see it!

Toby said...

The book looks awesome!

Amber said...

What a great book! It looks fantastic!