Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow Removal Part 2

Our clean-up crew (Brett, Brady, and Mimi) was out shoveling snow again this morning- removing the snow from the cars and making room for parking for Brady's birthday party tonight. Daddy put Brady on the giant snow pile, but our King of the Mountain didn't want to be there, preferring to do his own thing and shovel.

Brady and Mimi came in after a while, but Brett was out there for quite a bit of time. I looked outside and the driveway and walkway were clear. I said to my mom, "What is he doing out there?" She replied, "I think he's making a fort." haha! Yes, the big boy in our house enjoys the snow...and the neighborhood kids benefit from the expression of his inner child. :)

1 comment:

Katie Ham said...

As I look at the picture, they enjoy and having fun with the snow while working it.:)