Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Birthday(care)!

Brady celebrated his 2nd birthday with his daycare buds at snack time today. I made monkey cupcakes for our little monkey. He latched right on to the theme this morning as he insisted on taking his monkey (backpack) in to daycare. I usually do not allow him to bring his toys to daycare, but today he said, "I wanna show the kids Monkey!" haha! It makes me laugh when Brady refers to other little people as kids. When I arrived for snack time, they were all reading books. Brady had one called "The Little Monkey." Way to ride the theme boy!

I think Brady definitely understands his birthday. When Ms. Adela put two candles on his cupcake, he said, "Turn them on!" He cried a little bit as his friends sang Happy Birthday but I think it was because I was there and it was confusing for him. He kept saying, "Mommy, we go home?" The sugary cupcake seemed to smooth things over...and all the kids were happy. Afterward we played some of Brady's favorite games with his friends- Duck, Duck, Goose; Choo-choo Train; and Ring Around The Rosie.


3 comments:

Hema said...

Those are the cutest cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Bday Brady!

Bhavika and James said...

LOVE the cupcakes and happy 2nd b-day Brady!