Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

End of Summer Fashion = Photo Shoot

We have a little Indian summer going on here- the sun has finally returned and it's supposed to be in the high 80's today. I found a bunch of cutie summer clothes in the Maya Collection that Sylvie hadn't worn yet. I thought this first outfit was adorable- pairing one of Maya's shirts with shorts she already had...until I noticed how "exposed" her midriff was. So we just took pictures in it-

Is she not the cutest little model?

She wound up wearing a pretty sun dress. Brady was actually being my photography assistant and holding objects behind my head to make Sylvie look at the camera.


Then my assistant asked if I would take his (and Winter's) picture too. Of course, sweet boy. So I indulged him in his pj's before i realized that I actually just bought him an outfit that complements his sister's! LOVE how this little impromptu photo shoot turned out! Not bad at all for 7:30 in the morning!
Since big bro had a toy prop, she had to have one too...but then wouldn't let hers go.


sweetness.

I had to do a little coaching about appropriate smiles. Brady got it, but this advice was lost on "cheeeese! head" Sylvie and pouty (but still so cute) Sylvie. :p


No comments: