Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

L-O-V-E

 Happy Valentine's Day!!!
I was feeling a little bad about not making heart-shaped pancakes with strawberries cut like hearts.  But when I mentioned it, they both said, "Can we have our Cheerios and Apple Jacks?"  YES, you awesome kids, yes!  :)  {They eat the same thing for breakfast every day- Cheerios with a few Apple Jacks or Fruit Loops mixed in.  It's awesome that they love it b/c it's so easy and fast.  Love you kids!!!}  I did make a heart of the AJs and then laughed when I realized it could be a color blind vision test...confirmed when Brett failed to see the heart.  LOL!  [he's slightly red/green color blind]  I have some pretty awesome Valentines...they make me laugh and I love all three of them with my whole heart!!!
So Brady wore the red (football) shirt we gave him today.  Sylvie had pajama day at her school.  We managed to find love bug bottoms and pair it with a cute Valentine's shirt- and yet again, she looked adorable.  These two sure do know how to squeeze my heart.  They were So cooperative this morning when I asked if I could take a Valentine's Day picture of them.  They came up with most of these poses themselves and said things like, "I Looooove Sylvie.  Can you take a picture of us hugging?"  "Brady, let me hold on to you!  I love you!  Cheeeeeese Mommy!"  "Oh Mommy, I know!  Can you take a picture of me and Sylvie laying down and holding hands?"  I mean, what?!  How'd I get so lucky (today anyway- ha!)?!
 
 
 Seriously, she asked for this pose--  I mean really, my heart was bursting!  L-O-V-E
  
 Okay, maybe it's obvious that they requested this one next to
the "dunk hoop" in Brady's room...lol! 

No comments: