Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Under the Tree

I think Romey's trying to remind me that I once did think of him as a gift...so he laid down under the Christmas tree. After the stunt he pulled on Saturday night, he needs to be reminding me that I do love him! (Remember Brett's not home, so it's just me, Brady, and Romey.) I let the dog outside just before we were going upstairs for Brady's bath. After 5 minutes, I went outside and called him and could not hear his collar. I bundled up Brady and we went for a walk calling Romey. No response. Brady was getting tired and wanted to be carried. We were getting further from the house and I couldn't carry him for too long. So we went back to the house, got the stroller and a flashlight, and started out again. After about 20 minutes of walking and calling, we gave up and headed home. Brady was getting cranky as it was after 8 PM at this point. We were just about home and who comes strolling up the sidewalk behind us but Mr. Born Free? I was too tired to even scold him. Yes Romey, I still think of you as a gift...but sometimes I seriously question your return policy! :p

2 comments:

Amber said...

I had great timing reading your post. Our dogs drive me insano during the weeks, and I wonder "what the heck did I get into?". Then they look at me with those big I'm sorry eyes, and I can't help it. Ok, puppies, I will keep you.

Toby said...

Ahhh, that's cute!