Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Veteran

It's Veteran's Day...and the best I could do was dress both kids in camos- ha! I never did get a picture of Sylvie, and these ones of Brady aren't the best. But here's the explanation- I was helping him get dressed this morning and Brett came in to say good bye. Brady says, "I want a belt like Daddy!" So I put a belt on him. He compares himself to "the veteran (worker)" and says, "Mommy, I need a tie, like Daddy!" Well, the only one I could find was the tie from his 9 month outfit. hahahaha! He was pleased nonetheless.

I should have taken a picture before he washed his hands and made a giant water spot on his shirt. Oh well. I have no idea why the head tilt has been added to the cheeese! face. Here he is showing his belt (and his belly). :p

No comments: