Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Ready for the runway @ 9 months

Brady had his second professional photo shoot today for his 9 month pictures. This time around I opted for the cheapest package with one add-on, which resulted in just two poses. I also didn't get the pictures on CD so I had to do my special "scanning" (read: taking a picture of the pictures) for blog posting. I only did one outfit...this adorable little shirt and tie. I saw this outfit at a consignment sale when Brady was like 3 months old, and just had to get it. I mean, have you ever seen suspenders or a tie so small (it velcros on)!? It was too adorable to pass up! I thought, "Well even if we don't have somewhere to go that requires dressing up, I'm buying this and he's wearing it." It was just too cute, and yes, I'm a sucker for all things baby. :p

3 comments:

veronica said...

Oh my gosh he is just adorable!! What out girls! He is going to be a heartbreaker!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! So cute. Did you get these done at Portrait Innovations?

Soma said...

absolutely adorable!!!