Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Card Outtakes

We took our Christmas card photo today. It wasn't too stressful...maybe even sort of fun! :p Here are some practice shots of Sylvie. I wish Brett had taken more and that she hadn't crawled away from the shot. She looks so pretty in her dress.

I liked these, but didn't use either for our card.


Papa got some good behind-the-scenes ones. lol!

Brady got some good up-close ones. lol! (These are 5 of like 50 that he took- haha!)

We had a wardrobe change for the grandparents' shot.


Brett played with the settings on the SLR to get a good shot. The idea here was great- lower lighting so you could see our tree lights in the background. But apparently in this setting, you canNOT move. Um yeah, that doesn't really work so well with an almost 3 and an almost 1 year old! ;p

Love this one- the kids have funny faces and it's an action shot of Brett who just came running in to the frame and is trying to grab hold of Brady.

This one's not bad. But we don't wear shoes in our house, so we didn't for this photo shoot and I think it looks a little weird (well, actually it's just me- I should have worn socks. oh well, at least Sylvie and I match- ha! I only had white tights for her and they didn't go with her dress).

I like this one, but Brady has "ooooo!" face and the setting makes Sylvie's moving face blurry and her moving foot disappear- ha!

That's all for now. I'll end this post with a cute little ornamental bumper shot!

No comments: