Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Haul Out the Holly

Today we began decorating for Christmas. Of course, the ladder made an appearance so Daddy had a most willing helper with the tree assembly. Brady even got to help Daddy put the star on top!

We had an intermission for lunch. I gave Sylvie a bowl with her bits of turkey soup in it. Usually I just put food on her tray.

So I'm taking pictures of her and as I'm looking through the lens I remember why I usually serve her food on her high chair tray instead of in a bowl. doh! I snapped this pict and then grabbed the bowl. (Sylvie Loves putting things over her head and around her neck. She always does this- with blankets, string, stuffies, you name it- she tries to wear it like a necklace.)

The ball of Christmas lights was also a hit. Sylvie was fascinated. Brady just wanted to unravel it. ha!




No comments: