Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"More Ponytails"


I used Maya's term for pigtails for this title b/c I think Sylvie looks like Maya with the same hair-do. So cute! Miss Adela and Miss Flori added a friend to the fountain/Pebbles look today and Sylvie came home with two pigtails. I think she looks adorable, but older and less baby-like. sad. Daddy prefers her hair down, which is fine b/c I can't even do one Pebbles pony in this baby hair, let alone two! btw, you can see the bruise on her left cheek in these photos. It's fading and getting a little better and seems to have little effect on her, but I still feel bad when I look at her and see the 2 facial bruises. :(


1 comment:

PT and Mo said...

she is so adorable!! She looks so much older!! so cute..