Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Grandma's Hands

What a treat to be able to "go to Grandma's" for Thanksgiving...and be able to get there after just a 30 minute car ride! It's their first Thanksgiving residing in NoVa and Grandma graciously hosted Thanksgiving at their home. She insisted that I could not bring anything, only the grandchildren. So we made her some Thanksgiving centerpieces. We re-purposed our small Halloween pumpkins (that Brady colored on). I traced the kids' feet and made turkey faces and traced their hands and made turkey feathers. I used colored paper for Sylvie's, but Brady colored his himself. We talked about this present we were making for Grandma. I told him the hands he was coloring were for Grandma. So he kept asking me, "Mommy, where's Grandma's hands?" lol!

Brady made this super cute place mat at school.


No comments: