Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Best Seat in the House

Sylvie has discovered how much fun Brady's chair can be. That makes me smile b/c I remember buying this when Brady was her age and how much he liked it. He still likes it too, but she Loves it. She climbs up on it, sits for about a second, and then gets down and does it all over again. She does this every chance she gets!
This was Monday evening:


Same time, same fun, different day (tonight)
Look at that cute little ruffly bumper!


If I took pictures of her doing this every time, I'd have many pictures for every day! I took these b/c she looked adorable on these days after going to the Miss Adela and Miss Flori Beauty Shop. :p

Oh, and it was raining again today, so Brady got to wear his new (to us, it's a hand-me-down) fireman raincoat. I love the hood/hat!

No comments: