Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Movies with Mon

Brady and I went to the movies today with Auntie Monica and saw "Made of Honor." This is the second chick flick Brady's been to. This time around Brady was older and able to truly appreciate the "huge tv." For the first half hour or so he sat in awe staring at the big screen. Then he got a little chatty. I think this is cute, but we wanted to be courteous to the three other patrons that were there. So I took him over to the side and rocked him with his paci. After the movies we had smoothies and strolled around for a bit. I asked someone to take our picture, but duh! I had the camera set on video. whoops! I took a screen shot of the video and now we sort of have a picture, but it's a little grainy.

No comments: