Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Meemaw = Me (My) Ma (Mom)

Even though it was a short visit (arriving Saturday afternoon and leaving Monday morning), we all had a great time with Meemaw. Now that I am a mom, I understand and appreciate my own mom that much more. I understand just how much she loves me, my sister, and my brother.

It was wonderful having her here to visit with, but she was also extremely helpful in allowing us to get things done! She watched Brady while we waited for the landscape architect in the nursery and while we tried to sop up the water in the basement. She also took pictures of Brady's first cereal meal while Daddy took video. When Brady was asleep on Sunday night, all three of us worked to try and contain the damage downstairs. Thanks for all your help Mom! I know it wasn't necessary how you thought you'd be spending your Mother's Day (at 2AM!), but we sure do appreciate you!!!


No comments: