Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday = Fav day

I LOVE Fridays! They are my new favorite day of the week. I don't work on Fridays and get to spend the entire day with my little man. Yay!

Today we went over to Auntie Monica and Uncle Satish's house. After lunch, Brady helped Uncle Satish with his work.
"Don't worry Uncle...
I have prior work experience."

Then they relaxed a little...it is Friday after all!
Brady also got to meet Baxter. Baxter was super excited to see the little guy. His tongue is about the same width as Brady's face...I know this because that's how Baxter repeatedly welcomed him in to his home. :)

Baxter was even more excited to see that the little person came with toys! It took ever ounce of discipline that dog has (and some stern warnings from his mama) not to bat at the toy and run off with it.
"Please new little friend...
can I play with your toy?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brady and Bax are so cute!!! I don't think Buddy would have displayed the same self control with Brady's toys :)

Debbie said...

Oh miss tiff...how do you get those pics to line up like that??? I need a tutorial please!