Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"It Changes Your Life"

People always say "Having a child changes your life." And it does. Definitely for the better. Having yourself and your soul mate perfectly combined and personified in a little miracle is amazing!

There is a truly special bond and a remarkably intense love that develops during pregnancy and continues to grow every day. Each day I am in awe at how very much I love this little being. How can it be that I feel like the love continues to grow when it seems to already be at maximum capacity?! I am constantly asking him, "Do you know how very much you are loved?" He can't know. I myself do not know and am often startled at moments of realization. Right now I am having one of those realizing moments...and it's difficult to put in to words.

I'm working from home today b/c my network access still has not been reactivated. It is really odd to be in our home but have it feel so foreign due to Brady's absence. He is at daycare and I am surrounded by reminders of the little man that now rules this place: toys, pictures, baby books, bottles, etc. I miss him. But I love the fact that he, along with Brett, Sandy, Romey, and I are what really make this house our comfortable happy "right" home.

No comments: