Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Camper

The little man is super happy today. When I picked him up from daycare, Jordan, one of Brady's little playmates, took my hand and said, "Come with me Brady's mommy. Your baby is happy!" lol! This was confirmed by the providers. They said, "Brady had a Great day today! He is so happy...I don't think I heard him cry at all." hmm, which of course got me thinking, "Well, was he crying for the past 3 days?" But of course, ignorance is bliss in this case. I'd rather they did as they did and say, "Brady did great! Of course there's a little adjustment period. But he is just fine." I'm glad they spare me any details. :) At any rate, his happy mood continued all night. I had walked to get him and he rode in the Bjorn and did his happy sighs all the way back home. He ate, took a 10 minute snooze, and just kept smiling, laughing, and playing until it was time to go to bed. It's neat to think that this little person already feels that some days are better than others. We all have our good days and good moods and the not-so-good days and not-so-good moods.

Again, I am fascinated as Brady exhibits qualities of a "real little person." I finally removed the sleep positioner from his crib a few weeks ago so now he has the freedom to roll and sleep however he wants to. I looked in on him tonight and he was on his side. It was so cute! He looks like a real little person. :)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

He really is a stufmuffin. Just poppin over to make sure you are having a good week. It appears that way. God is good.

PS...So glad you liked my Luke Perry comment...I made myself laugh when I wrote it. Lame, I know.

Soma said...

I'm so glad to hear that Brady is enjoying daycare. That must be such a relief!! He looks adorable in his little pjs sleeping :)