Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

27 Dresses and 6 Moms

It's Mom's Movie Wednesday at the new theaters in Brambleton. Too cool! They show a matinée and babies (and any associated crying, diapering, feeding, etc.) are welcome. Brady and I along with Amanda (+ Jackson), Danisa (+ Kellen), Nichole (+ Avani), Keisha (+ Israel), and Iris (+ Carys) went to see 27 Dresses. It was really neat to see all these moms and their strollers or car seats in the theater. Brady's first movie in the theater turned out to be a pretty good chick flick and I enjoyed it. Brady mostly watched the backs of his eyelids...and that was just fine.

I forgot to take a picture of all of us until we were walking out of the theater. Rather than stop everyone, I just took a quick shot from the back.

2 comments:

Piggy said...

How neat is that?!?! I was wondering the other day if theaters do that 'cause I saw a really interesting trailer. It's interesting too that they include rated R movies 'cause some of the movies that I like are not exactly suitable for kids. HAHA!!!! :D

P.S. $2 for Brady's outfit is definitely a steal! :)

Courtney said...

oh, i was so sad to miss it! glad it was good...and brady cooperated! :-)