Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A little joey in his pouch

Lately Brady is like a little joey, a baby kangaroo. His favorite place to be is in the Baby Bjorn. This works well because it frees up my hands and doesn't make my forearm ache from carrying the little bugger around. The drawback is that these days Brady is very interested in everything in his sight and will grab at whatever is in front of him. Even doing things like washing my hands while wearing him in the Bjorn is funny!

Today I attempted to clean out the inside of my car. At first I put Brady in his "lawn chair" (one of his bouncy seats that I have authorized for outside use). :) But he wasn't having that. Nope, he's gotta be where the action is. So in to the Bjorn he went. It was a challenge eluding Brady's grab while I sprayed, wiped, and vacuumed. Brady seemed to enjoy himself and gave all new meaning to the term "spit shine." I kept laughing because I'd be leaning over cleaning and I'd look down to find a giant fresh drool pool. Thanks for your help buddy!

Here's a picture of him from this morning. The camera flash clearly displays evidence of his massive drooling. Silly Monkey!

No comments: