Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Little Prince in the King Bed

On the days that Brady wakes up a little too early, I feed him and then bring him in to our bed. He chatters away happily, smiles, giggles, and razzes for about 30 minutes. Then we give him his paci and he falls asleep. It appears Brady is like his Daddy and likes the sleep number bed too because he sleeps soundly usually for at least another hour or so. I always smile when I see him slumbering away because his little body looks funny in this huge bed. This morning I took a chance and took a few pictures of him...

and of course then he woke up. He's giving me the Heisman as he tries to rub the sleep out of his eyes. I have no idea why, but this next picture continue to load to blogger sideways...no matter what I do. I've spent way too much time trying to figure out how to fix this. So if you really want to see it, just turn your head. :)
Little sleepy boy.

No comments: