Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Roll with it

Brady rolled repetitively and with what seemed like intention today! The first time he actually rolled completely over was on April 2. At that point, he'd been teetering from back to side and side to back for a few weeks, but we figured it was mostly gravity doing the work. On that day I put him down on his back on his playmat and left him for about a minute to start dinner. I stopped hearing his "talking" and came in to take a look and he was on his tummy looking a little bewildered. Of course, when I pulled out the camera and tried to encourage more rolling, he just stared at me.

Today was different though. He was rolling around on his blanket. It took me a few minutes to find the camera, but even by the time I got back he was still rolling so I did manage to take some video.

Here's more video that I caught at the end of his rolling session. It is a sort of snapshot of Brady right now @ 4.5 months. He babbles a lot (just like Mommy!), razzes a lot, drools a lot, grabs for everything he sees and puts it in his mouth. You'll see him attempting to figure out what the camera is by putting it in his mouth- So Funny!

No comments: