Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ticonderoga Farm Fall Fest

While Daddy went to VT to watch the Hokies play, we took advantage of this gorgeous weather and met up with the Thaivalappils @ Ticonderoga Farm's Fall Fest. I was in Love with Sylvie's outfit today and took no less than 213 pictures. yup, 213! :p I just got her these genuine Uggs for $1 last weekend. $1! They are ridiculously cute on her and the steal of a deal makes me love them even more!
Boho chic


Yeah, he's pretty darn cute too!



First up, face-painting.


Hillside slides
Thanks to encouragement and motivation from Maya, who was flying down these slides all by herself, Brady decided to go solo too- and loved it! The monkey-see, monkey-do continued on down to little sister. But her request to go solo was denied. :p


Next we went to the pillow pouncing area. What a workout- even just sitting down trying to steady Sylvie, I could feel it. Thanks PT for making the "waves."


All aboard the cow train!
Sleepy Sylvie was out within 30 seconds of the start. The combination of nap time + the rhythmic motion of the train put her right out.





The lily pads in the water made me think of Monet's Japanese Footbridge painting when I took this picture of Grandma and Brady crossing the wiggly wobbly bridge.

Petting zoo/animal feeding area


Sweetie on a swing


Brett makes fun of me for these types of pictures (from the back). But I love these! They look like Anthropologie ads.

No comments: