Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snow!

Yes, it's October 29 and it's snowing! I was at Target and Home Depot yesterday and noticed people buying snow shovels and thought that was weird. Then I heard the forecast on the radio- and honestly thought it was a joke. No joke! We woke up this morning to beautifully falling snow...and it lasted All day for like 14 hours straight! It was So pretty and totally got me excited b/c it reminded me of the kids' birthdays. I've never been excited about winter like this before, but this winter sparks special memories of growing my babies inside and anxiously anticipating their arrival. SO fun!

The kids played happily outside and shoveled the back deck. haha! Is there anything cuter than bubble-wrapped little munchkins?!

No comments: