Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 21, 2011

Papa's Present

Today is Papa's birthday. We are getting him some much-needed new golf shoes and sneakers. But his real gift...is that the kids will be shopping for the shoes with him to "help out." haha! Seriously though Papa (and Grandma) being the loving adoring grandparents, really see this as a gift. Okay, well here we go *trying* to get something done this evening-
btw, I thought my phone was taking better pictures than the point/shoot camera I had, but it wasn't until I downloaded them that I realized I was wrong. bummer.


I think both kids were a little mystified at what was going on. They wanted to know why Papa was taking his shoes off in the store and who the guy was who kept talking to him and bringing him boxes. Sylvie seemed overly concerned and really only wanted to keep hugging Papa.

The practice putting green kept them occupied for a good 15 minutes.


Sylvie found a Hokie golf club cover and thought it was a stuffie. She kept lobbying for me to buy it, "Hokie, Hoooooome!"

I learned that the "HD camera app" is not great with action shots. These are picts of the 10-yard-dash heats that were going on on the mini tracks @ the store.

And of course, the kids' Favorite part of birthdays-
CANDLES and CAKE!!!




Happy Birthday Papa!

No comments: