Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

erTTT

While the boys were having their fun @ VT, me and my girl were having our own fun. We ran errands, played with dollies, and had pancakes for dinner. Her cuteness and funny little self have been making me smile all day long. Tonight after we made pancakes I took some video to capture Sylvie's funny pronunciation. For some reason, she adds a "t" sound to the end or "-er" words. Brett laughs at her and says it makes her sound Indian. :p For example she'll say, "Mommy, it's overT" when a tv show is done or "Mommy, I got boogerT in nose" and the often used, "Want to go strollerT" That's the one I asked her to say tonight. She knows it's incorrect b/c she'll tell you "no" if you say, "strollert." She's also been saying, "turtle-t" and she says it in the video too.

No comments: