Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Skinny (jeans) Family

I've resisted buying boys' skinny jeans for Brady b/c I wasn't sure about them. But they were $2 @ Old Navy and given the way this kid burns through jeans, I bought them. I swear, with all the sliding and "football guy catching" he does, he get holes in the knees after wearing them for just one day. So anytime I see 4T pants for under $5, I grab them. Well, it turns out I actually like the skinny jeans look on him. Today we girls had ours on too, so we took some photos.

With Brett still gone @ VT, I had to figure out the timer on the camera. I gave up and used the old camera that doesn't take as good of a picture, but that I know how to operate it and it works with my homemade tripod (aka the mantle).

We had a little spare time before the party (which Never happens- usually we're rushing out the door late). So I let them have a snack and watch the end of Olivia. They looked so.stinkin.cute. i LOVE little people.

No comments: