Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Go Hokies, Hokies Go!

Today was part 2 of Papa's birthday present. The Luhring boys headed to Blacksburg for a Hokie home game. I took a few pictures before the boys headed out to pick up Papa.


Sylvie was crying when she realized she wasn't going. She wants to do whatever Brady is doing- even if she has no clue what that is! :p

Grandma took a pict of all the Hokie fans.

We did supply Papa with warm Hokie gear (see photo above). They claimed it was pretty warm in Blacksburg. But I think Papa just wanted to shed the Hokie gear and show his K-State Wildcat pride instead. :p



Apparently they let Brady play photographer again. It always makes me LOL when I see his perspective picts.


But this one takes 1st prize for sure!
(and yes, I left it in his original form- upside down)

No comments: