Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Picture Day- Fall 2011

Practice session @ home-


Since I'm nearly two months behind in blogging (I've been insanely busy at work!), I also have the school pictures to post here. Looking back I realized that Brady's rosy red cheeks were the first indication that he contracted the common childhood virus, Fifth Disease. It's nothing really- mostly a fever and a rash. But it starts with the rosy red cheeks. At first I didn't think anything of it. Brady gets flushed when he's excited, hot, running around, etc. But a few days later he was running a fever and had a rash. At the point kids are showing symptoms, they're not contagious though...and otherwise he felt fine. However, it does make for a rosy red cheek picture. :)




No comments: