Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Say what?!

So Sylvie's continuing to exile herself to the "crying couch" but for the past two days, she just whines (no real tears, but definite real attitude) and it doesn't stop...for like 45 minutes! Tonight Brady and I were eating dinner while little sister sat whining on the couch. I kept calling to her things like, "Sylvie, when you are 'all done,' you can come back." Well Brady goes to the couch, gets right up to her face, and says, "Sylvie, you have two choices- you can come sit with your family and eat dinner or you can sit here by yourself and cry." I thought my face and stomach were going to split apart from trying to contain my laughter. I let it out b/c it was that much funnier, when Sylvie promptly replied, "Baydee! Go-way!" and swatted at him. LOL!

1 comment:

PT and Mo said...

that is hilarious..i would have been dying from laughing so hard.