Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

To Infinity and Beyond!


I bought 2 costumes for Brady from a consignment sale yesterday- Buzz Lightyear and Spiderman. I wasn't sure which one he'd prefer, but I felt justified in buying both b/c I know they will get so much more use than just one night's worth in our house. I mean, Brady will still sometimes treat his crocodile costume from last year like a stuffed animal and play with him. So they're not just Halloween costumes, it's boy dress-up fun! He validated my decision today when he was Buzz Lightyear (and having a Blast!) all morning long. He was a little bothered by the Spiderman costume; I think b/c of the full mask. Although he did insist that I put it on (and admittedly it was a little weird wearing it).


No comments: