Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-or-Treat!

Happy Halloween! Although he doesn't really know what candy is, Brady got the concept of trick-or-treating this year. I think it helped that he had his older friends, the Cassadas, to model for him. We all went to the first couple houses together. After that, I came back home to hand out candy while Brady, Daddy, and the Cassadas continued to gather some loot. I conducted my own version of the gestational diabetes (GD) test and overloaded on sugar this evening. (I actually did have the test on Thursday and was borderline. But really, what was I thinking, scheduling the GD test a few days before Halloween? eesh!)


1 comment:

mthaival said...

Looks like Brady had a blast! Oh, and I MUCH prefer your version of the GD test to the one my OB/GYN administers! Haha :)