Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

RaeDay

Today's FavDay is a RaeDay. For some reason, I've called Sylvie, "Sylvie Rae Day" since she was born (I guess b/c it rhymes?). Anyway, on this day off it was just Sylvie and me. Brady's been having a long transition to his "new school" and I think it's best for the sake of consistency to have him go to school today. But I'm keeping the little girl home with me. Finally a day where I can focus on just her- playing, laughing, and squeezing...instead of just placing her on the floor and letting her do her thing while I tend to something else in the house that needs attention (be it Brady, Romey, something that needs to be cooked, cleaned, or picked up, etc.)

We did a little shopping at the outdoor outlet mall on this beautiful day. Sylvie kept her foot up like she was showing it to everyone. Several other shoppers noticed and said to her, "What a cute little foot you have!" teehee!

Sylvie's Such a cute little sleeper. She wakes up SO happy. Many times she just sits in her crib playing by herself. Sometimes it's quiet...and I don't even realize she's awake. Other times it's accompanied by happy playful squeals as she throws her blanket up, picks up all the pacis she can find, scrunches and bats at her crib toy, or eats the stuffed toy rings. She's so different from baby Brady- who used to scream that he was awake and want us to come right away. I snuck up on her after her PM nap today and she thought it was hilarious to peek at me. I love her paci-smile. sweet. sweet. sweet.


btw, here's the boy with his super fun Frankenstein Halloween basket that we received in the mail from Aunt DeeDee today:

No comments: