Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

My Treats

These two are not only my Halloween treats, but my daily year-round treats. Love them and SO happy they love each other! Today Sylvie is wearing another of her brother's hand-me-downs. To girl it up a little bit, I added her cute kitty-cat hat. :)

Brady pat her on her head and said, "She's so cuuuuute!" I agree pal, I agree.

It cracks me up when it looks like they are making the same face! Here maybe it's the monster, "grrr!"

Brady has his Halloween, well "Harvest" Party (is what they call it) at daycare today. The instructions for their class were to wear orange or dress like a farmer. He's sort of doing both. :) I attempted these ghostie brownies. They did not turn out nearly as cute as the recipe photo, but Brady still got excited about them. Thanks bud. :)

No comments: