Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Picture Day

I wanted a picture of Brady this morning, as today is Picture Day at school. But all Brady wanted to do was love on his sister...who was happy having her "first breakfast" and being near her Bruddy Brady. It was chaos rushing around to try and get Brady to school before 8:30 (does that tell you what our mornings are like? It can be slow moving here. I'm really lucky to be a teleworker!). Not quite the "Picture Day photo" I was looking for, but super cute moments nonetheless-



I think it's adorable how it looks like Sylvie is
trying to do the same thing as Brady. lol!

After dropping Brady off first (which we never do...Sylvie is always first, per Brady's instructions), Sylvie and I got to take a walk to daycare since we were so "early."

No comments: