Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sylvie's Annaprasan

Okay, so it wasn't really her annaprasan (like Dev's or Aidrek's) but it was her first time trying solids. :) Our little baby birdie did Great! She sat there very trusting with her little mouth open allowing me to spoon in a bunch of baby oatmeal, despite the fact that I made it pretty thick. When we first fed Brady solids (at pretty much the exact same time as Sylvie- almost 5 months) I made his first meal runny so that it really was just like thickened milk. Sylvie's definitely had more of an oatmeal consistency and I can see that now that I look at the pictures. Bless your heart Sylvie for being such a good girl!

She kept grabbing at the spoon. (These days everything gets put in her mouth so I'm sure she was thinking, "I know what to do here!") Oh little baby girl, you are growing up too fast for me!

She even allowed her big brother, who asked so sweetly if he could "have a turn," to feed her.

I just found video that Brett took...I had no idea! Yay!

1 comment:

mthaival said...

I just did a double take when I read the title of this post. Congrats on your annaprasan Sylvie :)