Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sleeping In

Daddy usually leaves for work in the morning before we're all up. Today he captured that moment. ha! The family bed happens when both kids get up too early for me. I bring them in to bed with me and we rest a little bit more. For Sylvie that began @ 5 this morning and for Brady (and Elephant) that began a little after 6...but we slept in until about 8. I love it! Sylvie is a sweet cuddler. Brady is a combination of cuddler and kicker. This morning was mostly cuddles...and I LOVED every minute!

When we finally got up, we joined Mimi, Aiyee, and Josiah for breakfast. Brady let his cuz borrow his booster seat...but not without instruction first. Just look at him imparting his wisdom on the littler man.

No comments: