Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Friends' Wedding


Tonight we celebrated our newly wedded Friends (Steve's last name and what Brett calls him). We did not bring the kids to the Catholic ceremony, but sure did party it up at the reception! As I was trying to prep Brady for the event I told him that he and Daddy would be wearing suits. He responded, "We gonna splash, Mommy!" It took me a minute to realize that he thought I meant bathing suits and that we were going swimming at the wedding. ha!

I'm bummed that I didn't get any good pictures of the four of us again. There was just too much going on and too much fun to be had! We did take a few at the hotel before we left (but Brett was already at the ceremony then) and I'm not thrilled with them. argh. We could not have had any cuter subjects...they could've been a tad bit more cooperative though. Sylvie wasn't looking at the camera and by the time it was my turn with the kids, Brady was "done." oh well. :(


I love how they are looking at each other here. :)


A.dor.a.ble

Brady's meal of chicken nuggets, fries, and fruit were served to him on a silver platter...literally. That's what the classy highchair looked like. It was awesome!

We told Brady there would be cake at the wedding so of course he assumed it was someone's birthday...you know, b/c that's when you have cake. When we went to congratulate the happy couple, we asked Brady what he had to tell Uncle Steve. He replied, "Happy Birthday to you!" :) The reception was a Blast! It was SO much fun for me to have a willing dance partner all night long...especially one who thought I was a Mirror Ball Trophy winner (DWTS reference) just b/c I would jump and spin with him. Too Much Fun! We Loved it! We danced All Night Long...and I didn't stop to take any pictures. Good thing Papa got a few before I passed sleeping Sylvie to him. Thanks Papa!




Here's a few (low resolution) from the wedding photographer-




Whew! What a great party!

No comments: