Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day!

Okay, Brady looks HUGE and all grown up in this picture. Oh my!

Brady has his silly cheeese! smile in this one, but Sylvie's looking up here. She's wearing her "I brighten Daddy's world" onesie from the Guptas and Brady's sporting the pseudo suit tie and "Daddy's #1 fan" button shirt. :)

After Daddy opened his gifts (his super fun homemade card with the kids' hands on it, coffee, the obligatory tie we get him every year, a hat, sandals, and plaid shorts...we Finally found a pair of plaid shorts that fit! I've given him plaid shorts for every holiday for the past year...Valentine's Day, our anniversary, his birthday, Christmas...and none have fit- until today. Yay!) we went to IHOP with Grandma and Papa.

We let Daddy visit with his parents and walked outside in the jungle that is IHOP's landscaping. :) Sylvie looked so adorable with her paci in her mouth just hanging on to the Maya Sling with her chubby little hand...I tried to capture her cutie sweetness.

Both Brett and I were taking pictures (with both cameras) at this point. I had the better angle, but he had the better camera- ha!
This picture cracks me up. This is how Brady runs...he tilts his head to the side and pumps his arms. It is hilarious. I don't think Brett was meaning to capture that here, but it's the closest thing I have until I think of getting a better one. I love his run!

More SLR practice shots from this morning:


One of our favs...look at the cool kid just chillin'

After breakfast, the grandparents took us to Sam's Club (they have a membership and we don't). The cost of membership covers the entrance fee to the indoor playground that is Sam's Club as well as little people sized snacks (aka "samples")- what a deal! :)

No comments: