Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Going Bananas

Sylvie tried a banana for the first time today...and could not get Enough of it! After several minutes of us all cracking up as our little monkey demanded the banana and pulled my hand to her mouth to get it, Daddy grabbed the camera and caught it on video. Here it is live in HD! Okay, so it's not live...it's pre-recorded, but still in HD. (b/c Brett uses the Rebel. I'm still not sure I'm a fan of it yet.)

It was a last minute decision to have her try a banana. Brady ate half of one this morning and I gave her the other half at dinner. I thought I was just going to have her sample a small piece. So I just smooshed some between my fingers instead of mashing it in a bowl. She ate the Entire half of the banana!


Some other picts from today...more SLR practice for Daddy-


Here are a few cute ones from Papa's camera. Even though it looks like Brady's strangling Monkey here, he's just loving him with all his toddler mite!

The Papa-razzi also captured this moment and I like this picture b/c it's so "real life." We were watching blog videos of Brady at Sylvie's age. :)

The amateur photographer (Brady) took this picture, along with about 30 others. I liked this one. The other 29 were of feet, the floor, the cabinets, the ceiling, and other unfocused random items. Good thing for digital! :)

No comments: