Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day Care Day 2

Well I was much better this morning and I believe the little people are happy too. :) I took another picture of Sylvie in her cute outfit. This was the one Ms. Omayma got her when she was born...she just knew that Sylvie would be in the 6 month size when she would start coming to her for daycare. :)

After school Brady insisted that we go for a ride in the wagon that our neighbors recently gave to us. He said " I need my helmet to fall down" Umm, okay well not quite bud. You wear the helmet to protect your head in case you fall down. He also said, "I need my 'noculars to see the birds." So this is how we roll: one-head-injury-preventing-bird-watcher and his sweet sister (who had to use the back-up outfit at daycare today; hence the wardrobe change).

No comments: