Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

From Mission Impossible to Mission Control

I introduced Sylvie to the Command Center (aka Mission Control, aka the exersaucer) today. She enjoyed the upright view as well as the cute view in front of her (there are mirrors on both exersaucers...she Loves mirrors and always smiles or giggles at that cute baby smiling back at her!). I got a lot of things done upstairs while listening to the adorable giggly background music provided by my little girl. :)
Still in her jammies while I started cleaning the bathroom-


And changed from her jammies after the kiddie coffee shop took effect-

Adorable...that's what her dress says and I wholeheartedly agree! Funny thing about this print- Sylvie has like three of the same type of outfit. She has a newborn sleeper, a 6 month sleeper, this dress, (and also a jacket and another 6 month sleeper in the Maya Collection). With the exception of Maya's clothes, I bought each of the outfits at different times. I laughed when I got home and realized that I already had the outfit in different sizes...at least I'm consistent! I do love chocolate and pink (the colors in Sylvie's nursery) and polka dots are super fun!

Of course, big bro was just as interested in her "new" toy as she was. He first asked, "You bring this upstairs for Sylvie, Mommy?" b/c we've talked about how his baby toys are in the basement waiting for Sylvie to use. Then he proceeded to demonstrate all the features of the Command Center to it's new captain. She listened carefully to the previous owner, knowing she could benefit from his experience, expertise, and knowledge-sharing.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

True story...when P and I saw the post with Sylvie in the 6 month sleeper last night we commented on how much we LOVED it on Maya too. Guess you can't go wrong with chocolate and pink...especially with such an ADORABLE model :)