Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

I'm beginning to think I'll never get a picture of all four of us that I love. But I had to try today anyway- while we were all red, white, and blued! :) Sylvie just could not stop looking at her brother, who had just woken up from his nap and was a little bit sleepy. Here's the best the camera timer could do-

They did better when I was behind the camera. This one is cute.

They did okay when Brett was behind the camera.

We all did great when Brady was behind the camera.

His focus was a little "off." :p We were reviewing his pictures with him and then we'd coach him. Here's the feedback we gave him and the resulting next shot:
"This one is good Brady. But we can't see Sylvie.
Look for her in the camera before you take the picture."


"Better. We see Sylvie,
but now we can't see Mommy and Daddy in this picture."


"Not bad, but where is Daddy's head?"

"Okay Brady. That was fun, but I think your sister is done now."

With his subjects exhausted, he went for a self portrait-

2 comments:

Maureen said...

OMG, the feedback/photo sequence is a riot!!!

Courtney said...

come get me next time! SERIOUSLY! i LOVE taking pictures...would LOVE more practice! :-)