Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Upper Level Mission Control

If one exersaucer is this much fun, why not have two? :) We are loving these things. Brady doesn't tolerate more than about 15 minutes in them...and that's fine because that's all that's recommended and it's enough time for me to have breakfast or take a shower. This is his upstairs Mission Control Center and it actually converts to a toddler table too. (Brett was laughing about the fact that I call it "the command center" but forgot exactly what term I used, so the other night he said, "Time for Mission Control!" funny!) The guy I bought these from (off Craigslist for $10/each) had twins. He goes, "Oh, do you have twins too?" I said, "No, I'm just lazy, have things to do upstairs and down, and am not in to lugging this thing back and forth." :p

No comments: