Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

It's been almost 3 years since I posted with this same title (when I was 5 months pregnant with Brady). I guess that means it's been almost 3 years since we've been to a baseball game? This time Brady had the experience first-hand. He and Daddy had a boys night out with some of Daddy's work friends- and they went to a Nats game (in utero Brady went to an O's game). Well, actually this time was both...the Nats were hosting the O's!
~Take me out to the ballgame!~

Sylvie and I stayed home and we found this "Mommy's Little Sidekick" onesie from the Maya Collection appropriate for the occasion. :)

~Root, root, root for the home team!~
(He wore the Nats hat for the picture only...oh well, at least he had the patriotic colors working.)

Daddy did a great job taking pictures (so I'm posting them All!) and despite the rain, the boys had an awesome time! Brady sat through the entire game. He was completely exhausted when they got home, but I was able to get that the train (metro) and the big tub of popcorn were his favorite parts. :p
Apparently the escalator at the metro station was pretty cool too.


~Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack POPCORN!~

Playing with the farecard machine

Breaking Metro's "No food" rule-


How stinkin' cute does he look just sitting there
by himself waiting for the next train?!

~I don't care if I never get back~


1, 2, 3 strikes- you're OUT at the old ball game!

No comments: